Monday, June 27, 2011

Miscellaneous

Hey there blog followers-
Since arriving home around June 3rd I have done some relaxing, gone to a boatload of doctor's appointments, hiked and gotten a job! I have to admit that I was a bit bored after three weeks of not working. Having a break is nice but a three week break is a bit much for this busy body.  I am working at the Bellevue Athletic Cllub as a summer camp counselor, something which I hope turns into full time employment for the fall!  I love it. I get to hang out with kids of all ages and play games, color and read stories. Sounds tough but after a week of preschoolers and getting them ready for the pool, pooled and dressed again, I have a whole new appreciation for parents of toddlers! That is a tough job!!
I went hiking to Barclay Lake and although it was a nippy at night, it was a wonderful hike! Here are the pictures!
Diana in "time out" Not really, she was just super excited about the bug net.

A view from inside the bug net.

Barclay Lake

Ken fishing

Pam and Diana watching ken fish on their mossy rock

Yummy spaghetti for dinner.

Cooking dinner in my new pot.

Another view of the lake

Good morning sunshine!!



Mt Baring-a poular place to cliff jump from and parachute down

My alligator log

Pausing on the bridge on the way home


Happy hikers!

1 comment: