Monday, July 18, 2011

July camping

Hey there blog followers....
Since my little hiking adventure in June I have now gone camping. Here are a few pictures from my latest adventure.











 Duck tape fixes anything!

 Yummy icecream
 I have no icecream but I did have a homemade waffle cone





 A very pretty waterfall...



 Doing dishes!
 No bugs for us!

 being goofy!


 Mt St Helens
 It's there!!! really!!
 Wait!!! There it is!
 AAhhhhhh....there it is
 This is the south side of the mountain
 Still there
 And it disappears again.....
The previous pictures of the mountains were taken within two or three minutes of each other while the mountain was encased in clouds, appeared and then was covered in clouds again.

2 comments:

  1. Very intriguing! Topless St. Helen's is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topless St Helen's I thought this was meant to be a (G) rated blog. Looks like you girls had a great time keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete