Pie. I could make it into a fancy acronym. Pie I Eat. Or, I could make you guess in 20 questions, though everyone I know that reads this blog is so intelligent that you will get it in five questions so I won't do that. I haven't tasted it yet but it is sure to be delicious. It is not the totally homemade variety. But the fact that I made the crust and mixed all the ingredients together makes it homemade. I made pumpkin pie tonight!
It is finally starting to feel like the holidays around there. I must say that after working retail for nine years, by the time that November rolled around I was rather sick of the holidays and it's marerialisticness. Now, that I have not been in the retail world as a worker for three months, the immunity to the fantasticness of all the goodies yummies associated with Thanksgiving and Christmas has worn off. I get to enjoy the time of decorating and baking and the likes. It's wonderful. Speaking of Thanksgiving, it is coming up next week. This will be the first Friday after Thanksgiving that I have not been up before 4 am to work. I absolutely love to watch all the crazy "runners" that rush in right when the store opens and after that there is not much of the day to remember, there is just too much going on to bother trying to remember. Tomorrow is Monday, my busiest day of the week. I have a staff meeting at 7:20, then I hustle off to school to set up my classroom by 8:20 so the kiddos can come in and I can impress their brains with all the knowledge of the day!!! Have a good week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment