This is Darci's driveway and yard. It's over a foot deep in places.
This is the road to Darci's house. It's a good thing I have a truck! You cannot see the road any more.
Darci's basement. The black yucky stuff is water. Her basement is about 5.5 ft. deep.
More of Darci's yard
This house is west of Ryegate about 1 mile. It was evacuated yesterday.
This is East of town about 2 miles. The actual rive is about 200 yards due south of this point. This is a field (of water).
THis is the highway out to the colony. Do you think there is an incident ahead???
This is the Musselshell river on the bridge where I drive across everyday. I was standing next to the fence you can see last night taking pictures.
More of the Musselshell. There are actually two fences here. One is just covered with water.
No comments:
Post a Comment