I move in one week-I am about 3/4ths the way packed. My room looks more chaotic than organized packing at the moment. I think it gets this way anytime someone moves. It always looks worse before it gets better.
I have an address now, a PO Box because there is no rural mail service out in my town. Even the post master knows who I am already. I read the statistics that there are about 300 people in the town and I suspect that I will have nearly that many that know who I am already and I will just have to get to know then when I arrive. It kind of wierds me out that I can call into a town that I have never been to but nearly everyone I talk to knows who I am....and the fact that I am 6'3". Go figure. Here is my address: PO Box 81 Ryegate, MT 59074 I love mail!! It takes about four days for a letter to get here from Ryegate so I assume that it is about the same for a letter to Ryegate.
Well I will love to send you letters, probably more like the home made cards I am so addicted to making lately. I love you Courtney. You are an amazing woman and I can't wait to see how all this plays out. 300 people. That's going to take some getting used to. I have never blogged before. You see? Not only do you beat me at tennis but you have taken me into the blogisphere today!
ReplyDelete